Glaoshy

Saturday, October 08, 2005

separated once again..son..sob

its been almost 8 hours since he left... two weeks of memories together.. everyday 24-7 around each other...its a nice feeling having him around...

im missing him badly already... although we didnt go anywhere special, as the weather was raining all the time, im sure we did have lotsa memories as well...

i love having him around me... play wf me.. and i could share my thoughts and views with him.. helping me around the house with cooking and housework... it was blissful...

i hate separation.. departure gate is always a hurtful point, i saw many tears today.... and kissess as well...

i joined in the kissing... not the tears as he is forever in my heart.. he never left me... i know he knows tat too...

hope we could meet soon... really soon...

im getting weaker the more i see you...... im going to collapse one day into your arms and i hope that day come soon.. really soon.....i wanna be your baby... pamper me like one.. and shower me with all the love...

love u so much darling... muacksz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home