Glaoshy

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

12 Layers About ME

Tagged by Adeline

Layer ONE
On the Outside
Name: Ong Horng Shii
Birth Date: March 16th 1982
Current Status: Long Distance Relationship
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Pieces

Layer TWO
On the inside
Your Heritage: Malaysian Hokkien-Chinese
Your Fears: Cockroach, Horror Movies/Stories
Your Weaknesses: Games, Food
Your Perfect Pizza: Seafood w/ lotsa Pineapples + Onion

Layer THREE
Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: Oh Shit! No wet dreams again!!!
Your Bedtime: Wish Gladys is here by my side
Your most missed memory: Sex in public

Layer FOUR
Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Lipton tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

Layer FIVE
Do you
Smoke: Quit
Curse: Whenever i feel like to

Layer SIX
In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: 31st Dec 2006
Gone to the mall: Don't Remember
Been on stage: Yes
Eaten sushi: Yes
Dyed your hair: Yes

Layer SEVEN
Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Nope.
Changed who you were to fit in: Nope

Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married: Yes

Layer NINE
In a Girl/Guy
Best eye colour: Blue outer layer with radial gradiant of yellow to green and brown pupil
Best hair colour: Blonde
Short or long hair: Long and straight

Layer TEN
What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Scratching my backside
1 hour ago: Picking my nose
4.5 hours ago: Playing Need for Speed: Carbon
1 month ago: Can't Remember
1 year ago: Working in JB

Layer ELEVEN
Finish the sentence
I love: Gladys
I feel: sexy
I hate: lonelyness
I hide: behind my girlfriend
I miss: sex
I need: to have sex

Layer TWELVE
Tag 5 people
1. Su Yi
2. Siao Yin
3. Lelia
4. Rune
5. Pal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home