Glaoshy

Monday, June 04, 2007

Ade's Birthday

Its been awhile since i last posted, so i'm gonna post something :) Story goes like this.. We went to this japanese fine dining restaurant SHOYA and ordered some really expensive food. I'll leave the food critics aside for my friend's blog Harbx and leave the nice pictures for Ade.




Here's me with my imaginary gf :D, happily sticking my thumb up!



That's me when Matt sat on my imaginary gf :( i really don know why is he showing his sad face.. Maybe i should sit on his imaginary gf and show him my sad face n see how he feels :D



Here's the group picture! Ben not inside coz he's the camera man. K la.. thats it lazy to write already. Wanna see more pictures go Ade's flickr album. All pictures were taken from there anyway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home