Glaoshy

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Japanese Robots

The Japanese has never failed to impress me with their robots. Famous robots such as Gundam Mobile Suit, AppleSeed, Chobits, Robotech(classic) and many many more which i can't remember on top of my head now... Too much wikipedia! Recently Asimo visited Melbourne. Everyone knows who is Asimo right? The Japanese robot by Honda that could walk down the stairs? I remember someone told me that the Asimo actually fell down during a showcase. You'll prolly get the video from wikipedia... OPS i mean youtube.. still thinking bout the wikipedia from the previous post, haha!



Below video showcase a competition of some sort that Japanese ppl have. It is so interesting. Everything they do there interests me so much. I think stuff like that would slowly become a culture to Japanese instead of just a hobby. Maybe the future generations would learn in their history about their grand parents culture. Dig up fosilized comic books and tiny robots. Maybe i'll talk abit more about Japanese culture that most people doesn't know on my next post.. Maybe :P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home