Glaoshy

Monday, October 10, 2005

a narrow escape..phew...

today while i was on my way to work, catch a bus into the city and was walking across the road..

the light was blinking amber and i was still walking on the curb between the roads.. thats when my weak knees decide to give way and a car almost ran over me!

Shocked. both to me and the driver!

thank god i bounce back on the curb fast enough.. phew...

oh dear... i hate my knees, i cant wear high heels for long time with them! and i cant walk for long too! dear...wats happening to them... they have been getting painful since my baby left... wonder how come?

opps time up to knock off from work!

i WILL walk carefully tis time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Silent Night said...

Oh you better be careful next time. I had a narrow escape with a motorcylist too. It was real scary, imagine his side mirror brushed against my arm. I reckon if I walk any further, I won't be here now.

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home