Glaoshy

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

end of uni road

finished my exams on Monday! and the last exams ever in uni!

its been 5 long years... its all coming to an end soon....how fast time flies... geezz..

although i know i will still have to study next year, but somehow, it good to know i finished my part here in uni.. here in Australia..

being here for 6 years, it has become part of my life.. there are memories here which i will remember them for rest of my life.. friends i have made, i really treasure them a lot.. i know i will miss this place when i leave..

currently at work, and will be working for another 2 -3 months.. and i shall reward myself wf a GOOD holiday at the end of it! looking very much forward to it, and im going to start hunting for cheap air fares now... another event looking very much forward is my graduation ceremony!!

wondering whetehr should i have a male stripper party.. hmm..wonder how my dad will react when he hears my proposed party plans! hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home