Glaoshy

Friday, October 21, 2005

cyborg names..geeez!!

Try this... using English name...

G.L.A.D.Y.S.: General Lifelike Android Designed for Yelling and Sabotage


General Lifelike Android Designed for Yelling and Sabotage


haha! gosh!

now.. try Chinese name...

M.I.N.G.L.I.: Mechanical Intelligent Neohuman Generated for Logical Infiltration

Mechanical Intelligent Neohuman Generated for Logical Infiltration


muhahaha! ok!

conclusion i like my CHINESE name more!

out of curiousity, try entire name!

C.H.U.N.M.I.N.G.L.I.: Cybernetic Handcrafted Unit Normally for Masterful Infiltration, Nocturnal Gratification and Logical Investigation


Cybernetic Handcrafted Unit Normally for Masterful Infiltration, Nocturnal Gratification and Logical Investigation


haha! can i say..thanks papa n mama given me such nice names! frankly all of the terms above applied!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home