Glaoshy

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Falls Creek Snow TRIP!!!

First time seeing snow in my life! WOOHOO!! It looks like ice kacang n its not as cold as i think it'd be! Hmmm...

This is my bed! Its hell comfortable okay! But weird things happened when i was sleeping on the 2nd night... the aircon suddenly turned on full blast to cold n my blanket is like 2 metres away from me... weird...


Three excited girls jumpin in joy seeing snow


Thats me on the chair lift!


Our 2nd day up the chair lift that i decided not to wear the Googles anymore coz its too hot..


Andrew and Siao lying on the snow trying to cool down


Siao made a snow bunny! Coooool!


Its not as easy as it looks to make a snow bunny like that... i tried making a snow turtle but it ended up looking like some retarded playboy bunny so i ate it up..


Well... this is what i call a SNOW MAN! its human size judgin from the size of the glove... It was the other group Kim n Brian made it.. whoah they sure have some KICK ASS SNOW MAN!


After a whole day of snowboarding n my whole body is aching especially my backside... so the best way to relieve the pain is to go... err.. JAZUZI? ZAZUZI? SAZUKI? ZAKUJI? hmm watever u call it...


Here's a picture of all the snow trip crew! On my bed ofcoz :P


Here's SuYi n I trying to finish up the left over Andy's EXPRESS KICK ASS PASTA.. i bet its gonna taste like heaven if its on a TRAFFICJAM! hehe...


Andy's pasta!


After a goodnite sleep n good dinner we're ready to go again! woohooo!! Ben n Ade always wear the same PJ's wuahaha... thats wat Gladys says when she sees the picture :P


Finally this picture was taken when we're going down hill for the last run... its the end of our trip. Y am i not in the picture? its coz i'm the cameraman! n yes its a nice picture thx to mehhh!! I'm actually glad that im not in the picture coz i believe that everyone is happy to have this memorable picture besides i'm like the odd n extra one off the tripple date n a bro snow trip thing hahaha! wished im in the picture tho but i had a few bumps on me head n i'd look horrible in it so who cares! i did take a gorgeous picture for a marvelous end. CHEERS!



Well thats just part of the trip there's more at Adeline's and Andy's page which u can be located at my Hot Links side bar! Great fun being in the trip! YAY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Glaoshy said...

lol stupid kk don talk nonsense here! i know im handsome n sexy! n stop imagining tat u even touched my humongous kuat gagah perkasa penis! hahaha!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Glaoshy said...

wah what with the penis issue here? hey KK, u trying to make me jealous ar? and also when was the last time you saw my bb penis? hahaha... i think i should be the most appropriate person in commenting on this issue! hahaha!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home