Glaoshy

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Advanced Birthday Celebration

We celebrated my man's 25th birthday earlier as he would have been back in Melbourne by his actual birth date! It was nice to celebrate with all his family members! Sorry, no presents for you...

Here is the birthday cake - blueberry! yummy!



Here is my man posing with his cake!



Here is picture with family! Except me being the photographer.



I luuurrrvveee this pic the most!! he is just soo cute and adorable!



HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY BABY! MUUACCKKS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Hi! Happy Birthday to him. Nice pictures. That cake is just too yummylicious.
Hey! you could also drop into my blog on birthday ecards for some beautiful e-greeting cards and other interesting stuffs.

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home