Glaoshy

Friday, December 21, 2007

Day 2 - Invoked Reminiscence

Day 2 without my daily dosage of her voice. She's become an addiction to me. We chat every night, only after the chat we rest our tired minds and bodies. Received a sms from her yesterday evening saying something like this "so cold... super hot boys... wish to ride..." I totally understand how it feels to have a hot one on a cold day.

Today, I had dinner at this Korean restaurant that serves some pretty nice food. Only bad thing is that place is too small, I had to sit at a very obstructive position. Causing traffic jam through out my whole journey to savor the food. I've never had such a bad experience before. Because the place is so crowded, every few minutes someone would bump their groin, thigh, backside on my chair. I have to admit that it was the food that kept me from blowing up.

Back to my story... while i was eating, it reminded me on how I first dated my gf. She came look for me after eating some Korean BBQ with her god mother. I haven't had dinner yet that evening and she sure smells tasty, YUMMEH! I could still smell her BBQ beef she had for dinner and a hint of alcohol that's making her cheeks radiate.

We went out for my dinner. Things happened during dinner time. I'll save the details for interested ppl so i'm not going to write it here. But the fact is, everything I do, it somewhat ties in to her. Even when we visited Sexy Land after dinner, it totally reminds me of her. We've had so much memories together, I really bring myself to believe that she went Tokyo without me. I miss her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home