Glaoshy

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Happy 2 years and 7 months anniversary


Happy anniversary darling...

This is the longest relationship i have ever been into.. and i believe its the same for you too..

We have been through so much together... You have taught me so much as we walked along this journey of love so far.. most importantly, you taught how to love selflessly, you taught me what is sacrifices, you taught me the meaning of true love, you taught me what is unconditional love, you taught me to be independent while being dependent on you...

I have enjoyed every second spent with you...We had our memories which i will cherish it forever... I wanna thank you for loving me... Thank you for standing by me all these while.. giving me a listening ear and a shoulder to rely on...





I LOVE YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home