Glaoshy

Sunday, August 27, 2006

OMFGWTFBBQ!!! I EAT KANGAROO! YUMMY!!!

Finally after anticipating for a BBQ for so so long.. i've finally got my BBQ! YAY! Its just a small BBQ where i invited my frens Rune, Jana, Paal n Ina over.


Rune's doing the cooking i'm doing the eating


Rune's marinating the lambchops with teriyaki sauce.. hmmm yummy!


Now everyone is preparing the food. I can't wait to dig eat! OH YEAH!


I felt left out not being in any of the pictures...


Satay chicken Paal n Ina brought... its suppose to taste like satay from back home but it doesn't taste like it at all. It even has feathers on...


SLAVE SHIP! ermmm...


BBQ the banana n let the chocolate melt ermmm yummy... hot banana!


Paal trying to tell how good it tastes like n Ina is demonstrating how to eat it! LoL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home