Glaoshy

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Summer Live Concert

Attended Summer Live Concert last Saturday held in Danga Bay organized by the Channel 8 Malaysia. There was so many people there and people actually started queuing there around 3pm to book their places, way before the event which only starts at 8pm. There are numerous artists and singers who performed, among them are JJ Lin, Rainie Yang ( my fav!!), 5566, Energy, Jang Nara, Nicholas Teo, Gary Chew, Landy, and many more. I would love to scan the ticket but unfortunately i couldnt figure out how to use the brand new scanner at home! haha!

Anyway, i got there pretty late around 815pm and hence i was standing quite far from the stage. Here is a pic from where i stand.



My childhood friend went wf me.. and here is a pic of us... squashed between heaps of people..trying to look happy while being pushed around! Sorry i couldnt get the pic rotated! and i gave up trying it!

Basically tat was my weekend... got home around 1230am... stood for 4 hours till my knees almost couldnt handle anymore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home