Glaoshy

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Day 3 - It's Not Ringing

The phone didn't ring today. An easy day for my phone today. Lying on the same spot infront of my keyboard collecting dust slowly consuming the battery on standby mode. Someone must've had lotsa fun, even forgotten to sms me. I'm cool its alright. I received my protein powder and my red shaker(I specifically requested PINK) today. The whole house smells like cookies and cream because of the protein powder.

Today is a very cold day. Raining and strong winds whole day. Matt invited himself over today for a healthy Saturday. He made some really healthy and yummy pan fried fish and even showed me his tummy or should i say six packs. Impressive! Looks like his 30 egg whites a day made their way into his stomach!

Dinner was good and after dinner we sit around the TV beside the fireplace to watch Dante's Peak. I was in my room when suddenly they turned on this training video. Andrew was forced to entertain everyone by doing some exercise. It ended when Andrew felt an urge to go toilet, almost like a self defence mechanism being activated. Something like how a lizard detach its tail when it is in danger kinda thing. I totally understand how he feels. I have that all the time when i go out shopping wif my gf. Trust me we're not faking it!

Everyone went home after deciding to have a BBQ on christmas, not sure if its on eve or not coz I wasn't there. Doesn't make any difference anyway I'm such an easy going person, everyone likes me! :P As long as there's food n drinks I'm happy. Easy to please person too!

I hope my gf is fine. I trust that she's fine and busy with something for not sms-ing me. I know she'll sms me when her phone is charged or if there's a line. I'll just wait and hope that she enjoys her holiday. She deserves it anyway, bloody workaholic!

Again i didn't do any grammar or spelling check. Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home