Glaoshy

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Day 4 - I'm Not Heavy Enough!

Another holiday for my lazy phone today. No sms from my gf for the 2nd day I hope she's fine. I started drinking protein shake today. According to Matt, i have to eat 6 meals a day... whoah.. i'm goin to be so broke. Around 3 more weeks before I fly back. I doubt the thing would take effect but i sure hope it does! By that time, my gf's mum wont be saying things like I'm not "wen zhong" enough.. Wen zhong.. sounds like stiff and heavy. I can be stiff anytime i want! I just don't wanna show it to her mum, HAHA!

Christmas eve is just tomorrow, we're having BBQ at our place again. This year we'll have lesser people.. missing Siao Yin and Andy and maybe Cookie. My gf better be here wif us for christmas. I'm running out of nonsense to write today. I feel so full the whole day today.

Tomorrow will be a pretty unhealthy day, will have to do workout before they all come over. Else i'll just be lazy and skip another day. No i have to be presentable when i go home to meet my gf.

Baby where are you... how come you didn't sms me for 2 days... what have I done to deserve this? I know you miss me like crazy too, lets hope that you can contact me soon. Anyway you'll be back on christmas day so it'll be soon anyway.

Miss you heaps dearest..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home