Glaoshy

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Gremlins

My grandma used to tell me to sleep with my legs straight. She told me of an unknown creature that creeps up ones knee during the night. I named it Gremlins. Smart kid I was never believed in such tales. Till one morning, waking up discovering big, round patch of blue-black skin on my knee. Grandma applies her cure-all remedy for me continue telling that Gremlins usually travels at night, avoiding giants. Resting their luggage on a bent knee frustrates them as their luggage would roll down the hill. One must have pulled out a giant magic hammer to flatten any obstacles standing along their path. Lucky the skins on my knees are stiff enough to contain my flesh and blood. Cute little me to ask, is that why I wet my pants every night? Grandma giggled. I still wet my pants… inspirationally … is it still the Gremlins? Maybe…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home