Glaoshy

Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 5 - Kill The Evil Witch(Weed)!

5th day not hearing my gf's voice and 3rd day she didn't sms me. I'm still cool i know she'll be back by tomorrow. So fast christmas eve already. I hope she's enjoying herself and having a safe and peaceful night. I miss her heaps.

There was and infestation at our backyard. Today me and ben decided to take some action. Ben equiped himself with a pair of gloves, a rake and a pair of shears. We did our geographical research on how we should tackle the infestation. I started by cutting off the limbs vigorously, not giving any second thoughts, converting my loneliness to power. Ben then scrape through their dead bodies and limbs covered with soil with the rake. Piling it up, it gives out a final desperate retaliation stench hoping that we'd give up our onslaught.

Ben ripped and tear the limbs apart wearing his gloves. The battle went on for hours and finally they started to retaliate. The infestation brought in their allies. A measly fly tried to annoy us by landing on our face constantly. We were seriously annoyed but it'll take more than that to stop us from slaughtering the whole colony. As we dig deeper and deeper, we were surprised to see how complicated and strong the infrastructure of the roots. Retaliation gets stronger and stronger as we inch closer to their main base.

Within an hour we took over half of their territory, tearing apart and destroying all the infestation. None was left alive, not even the young or old. We brutally destroyed the whole colony. The battle went on for almost 2hours and finally we emerge victorious.

We finally have a clean and neat backyard ready for our BBQ tonight on xmas eve. We end up not using it because the weather is too cold. I really wonder why is it always so cold during xmas eve on summer. The government must be hiding some weather control machine or something similar sort like getting their aboriginals to do a cold weather dance to freeze up the whole country.

Dinner was awesome.. I was eating and eating nonstop since 845 til around 1100. Consuming the food like like a glutton.

I wish my gf was here... sigh...

I didn't check copy or grammar, make up the sentence urself. Matt was talking to me while i was writing this and I had a few drinks too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home