Glaoshy

Thursday, December 27, 2007

mugged....

my biggest nightmare living in Malaysia happened last nite.. i was mugged..

it all happen in the train station somewhere near my house.. i was walking home on way back from work around 845pm.. it was raining outside and i was holding my umbrella.. i walk briskly hoping that i would reach home soon... suddenly, there is this indian man who appear out of nowhere and grab my neck and pull my necklace.. i tried hitting him wf the umbrella.. and i think he then ran and aborted his plans to take my bag... he only managed to get the pendant as half of the necklace was still hanging off my neck..however, there was ardy bruises all over my neck..his eyes were scary... as though he had visually raped me... it was scary and i could not sleep whole nite....i tried very hard not to think about it.. really tried...sob..sob..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home